Dr. Shihiji Srivastava
Cosmetic and aesthetic maxillofacial surgeon
She did her masters in cranio maxillofacial surgery from a very prestigious university by Dr DY Patil Mumbai.
She has worked under senior surgeons, dermatologists and cosmetologists and is well trained in surgical and non-surgical head neck and face cosmetic and aesthetic procedures.
She has been flooded with known celebrities, models and high end clients as her patients for various aesthetic concerns.
She has also worked with masses in emergency trauma units and was attached to various hospitals and aesthetic clinics in Mumbai.
She is also trained in basic life support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
She is a member and former president of student council of AOMSI. She is working as a consultant at ELITE aesthetic and cosmetic clinic currently and brings on board her vast and varied experiences in operative and non-operative facial cosmetic surgery such as hair transplants (scalp, eye lash , eyebrow, beard, and moustache) and is well versed in lasers, PRP’s for face and hair, fillers and Botox etc.
Owing to her professional skills, she has successfully leaded many cosmetic procedures including laser therapies and hair transplant surgeries.
Dr. Sunaina Singla
Maxillofacial and Hair Transplant Surgeon
She is working as a consultant at ELITE aesthetic and cosmetic clinic currently. She has worked with senior consultants and independently on various surgical and non- surgical esthetic procedures like Botox, PRP and PRF, hair transplant surgeries & face-lift procedures. She continues to update herself by participating in various conferences and education programmes. She is a member of AOMSI and has publications in national & international journals. She has presented various papers and posters in the national and state conferences.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar Singh
MBBS, MS, MCH (Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)
Dr. Ashwani Kumar Singh is a board certified Plastic Surgeon completed training in Plastic and reconstructive surgery from Christian Medical College, CMC Vellore, the best medical college in India. He did his MS and MBBS from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital and Maulana Azad Medical College & Hospital, New Delhi respectively. He also did fellowship at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi. He is working as Senior Consultant at Elite Aesthetic & Cosmetic Clinic. He brings on board his vast and varied experiences in Operative and non-operative Facial cosmetic surgery, Hair Transplant, Lasers, Breast augmentation and reduction, Gynaecomastia, Tummy tucks, Liposuction, Facial trauma surgery, Cleft lip and palate surgery, Head and neck onco reconstructive surgery, Post burn deformities.
Dr. Ashwani Kumar has in-depth understanding, knowledge and passion for cosmetic surgery which sets him apart from others in this area. He has exceptional medicinal acumen, spirit and a passion to treat his patients to achieve the full benefit of cosmetic medicine and surgery.
CME, WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCES
- Teleconference with Kansas Medical Centre (USA) held regularly every 3-4 months in Telemedicine department CMC Vellore since 2013
- National Hand Surgery Course 2014 held in September 2014 at CMC, Vellore
- CME for PG Students held in 2014 at Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- 4th Annual Research Day held in October 2013 at CMC, Vellore
- 5th Annual Research Day held in October 2014 at CMC, Vellore
- 6th Annual Research Day held in October 2015 at CMC, Vellore
- CME – Update on Deep Venous Thrombosis and Anticoagulant Use held at
- GRT Regency, Vellore on 06th November, 2015
- CME – Changing Concepts in Management of Large Wounds held at GRT Regency, Vellore on 13th November, 2015
- TANPAPS 2016 held in CMC, Vellore
- Cleft care CME 2016 held in SRMC Chennai
- Lower limb diseases and reconstruction CME held in Chennai 2016
Dr. Shobhit Gupta (Plastic surgeon)
(M.Ch., M.S., M.B.B.S.)
Dr Shobhit Gupta is a reputed plastic Surgeon of Delhi.He did his Mch. Burn, Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery from India’s premier Post Graduate Institute, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital New Delhi. He did his M.S. General Surgery from RG Kar Medical College Kolkata and MBBS from North Bengal Medical Government College, Darjeeling.
He was highly motivated to pursue his career is aesthetic field since his early part of the career. He added to his knowledge and experience by working at following places:
- Worked at BLK Hospital, New Delhi As a Senior resident, Oncoplastic Department
- Gained knowledge about aesthetics from Akademikliniken Stockholm: As an observer in department of plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Learnt about head and neck reconstruction at Amrita Institute Of Medical Sciences, Kochi as an Observer in department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Gained experience in hand surgeries from Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore as an observer.
A scholar throughout his academic career, with many international and national publications under his name and loved by his fellow colleagues, seniors and juniors with all the necessary training makes him an ideal person for all types of surgical and non surgical aesthetics.
His interests include facial cosmetic surgery including face lift, skin rejuvination rhinoplasty ,chin augmentation; breast surgeries including augmentation or reduction; hair transplant; general aesthetics including body contouring with liposuction; and cosmetic genital surgeries.
- Member of DMA Karol bagh Branch
- National Academy Burns India (NABI) Since 2016
- The Society for Wound Care and Research Organizing committee in Wound Care Con 2014 (8th Annual National Conference of Society for Wound Care and Research, Conducted in PGIMER & RML Hospital, Delhi)
- Association Of Plastic Surgeon Of India (Application under progress)
AWARD AND CERTIFICATES
- Awarded as NABI 2017 Best paper award " Evaluation of serum proteins,triglycerides and cholesterol as prognostic marker in burns"
- Selected as the best paper presentation in Asicon 2011 (clip migration in duodenum after laparoscopic cholecystectomy,7th case in world)
- Awarded as 3rd rank in international chinthana mathematics examination, karnataka in 2011-2012
- Jejunal diverticula with perforation in non-steroidalanti-inflammatory drug user : a case reports S Gupta, N Kumar; International journal of case reports 38(2017) 111-114
- Gupta S, Tiwari VK. Silver Sulfadiazine versus sustained release silver dressings in the treatment of burns, Indian journal of burns. 2017;25(1) : 38
- Comparison of conventional and advanved silver dressing in burns;V K Tiwari, S Gupta, Medicine Update,Volume 24, Number 1
- Gupta Shobhit; Kumar Naveen, Comparative study of laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus open cholecystectomy in elderly patients: an observational comparative study. Academic journal of surgery, S1 V.4.N.2. pg 68-73, Dec 2017
- Kanchwala, N., Kumar, N., Gupta, S. and Lokhandwala, H. (2018). Fluorescence spectroscopic study on malignant and premalignant oral mucosa of patients undergoing treatment: An observational prospective study. International Journal of Surgery, 55, pp.87-91.
- Gupta Shobhit , Bhattacharya, Sameek & Goyal, Parul. (2018). Role of first day levels and subsequent trends of serum proteins in acute burns. Journal of Acute Disease. 7. 31. 10.4103/2221-6189.228875.
- Role of first day levels and subsequent trends of serum lipids as prognostic indicators in acute burn. (paper accepted in indian journal of burns, awaiting publication)
Manisha Kumar (Clinic Manager)
Done two year diploma in cosmetology and health from board of technical education government of India.
Having more than 6 year of experience in aesthetic and cosmetic and laser treatment.we also have a experience anti agening treatment,hair fall treatment, body contouring and hair transplant.